Syntegrity’s Managed Services include infrastructure deployment, governance, and support of mission-critical Identity Management and Data Security systems. Scalable, fully integrated, customizable, Managed Services provide 24/7/365 protection without incurring the high capital expenses of creating and maintaining a data center. Available through an onsite presence or a remote option, Managed Services can be deployed in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional implementations.
To provide a security solution design for long-term efficiency and value, Syntegrity’s Managed Services infrastructure is constantly updated with the most advanced technologies available. It is also fully supported by additional analysis, validation and response from our advanced Security Operations Center (SOC). Syntegrity’s Managed Services shorten delivery cycles, reduce resource requirements, compliance burdens, and operational costs over time while enhancing a client’s existing security program.
Designed to deliver pro-active security monitoring services from the cloud to the endpoint. Syntegrity Managed Service provides:
- Identity Management Expertise — Eliminates the need for your organization to search, recruit, hire, train, maintain and retain IDM personnel.
- Data Security Expertise – With a full range of solutions, deep domain experience with the products of our core integration partners, and a success record of remedial integration efforts, we offer a single point of service for data security.
- Standards-Based and Open Source Technology — Combines the best of both future proof technology investment and elimination of vendor lock, enabling rapid time-to-market for the introduction of new products and/or services.
- Deployment and Operational Excellence — Support of mission critical operations through ITIL and ITSM based policy, process, and procedure for Change, Release, Configuration, Availability and Incident Management.
- Security and Privacy Program — Based on NIST 800-53 Security and Privacy Controls, which are compliant with ISO 27001 and PCI standards and managed by Chief Security and Chief Privacy Officers.
- Security Operations Center (SOC) — 24 x 7 x 365 security monitoring that provides day-to-day governance, monthly vulnerability assessments, annual conformance review, and annual threat risk assessments, and privacy impact assessments for both risk mitigation and compliance.
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support — Contact Center provides comprehensive Level 2 and Level 3 customer support, plus Level 4 bug fixes
- Real Time Reporting — Ticketing and Dashboard reporting in real time is supported by scheduled weekly, monthly, and annual performance and compliance reporting designed to meet all legislative, regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Service Delivery Options — A full range of deployment alternatives are available at domestic or international locations. These include on-premise, Syntegrity-hosted via third- party data centers, cloud based services, and/or a custom hybrid of these options.
- Effective Governance is at the core of every successful IAM program. Syntegrity’s Managed Services provides a cohesive governance cloud that unifies the efforts of the legal, risk, compliance and infrastructure business units. Working closely with our experts, this governance team serves as a steering committee with a defined charter to increase visibility and knowledge of IAM governance activities across the enterprise.