- Federation and SSO protocols such as Open IO Connect
- Designing RESTful and web Service APIs
- Scripting and/or programming using either Shell, Java, Java Script, or Python
- Virtual Machine and multiple system platforms such as Linux/Unix/Mac OS
- Solid knowledge of Identity Management, SSO and security concepts
- Command of Directory Server and Database
- LDAP Directory Servers and Active Directory
- Fluidity within and mastery of network security
- Expertise infrastructure security, application security, and compliance frameworks
About your day to day
You will be designing, developing, implementing and supporting IAM products.
Additionally, you’d be working with UnboundID, GLUU Server, Open DJ, OpenAM on an enterprise scale.
You would also consult with clients in order to help provide security best practices and secure design patterns.
Another dimension of work will involve document review as well as the support of ongoing assessment and measurement of information risks.
As you evolve in your role you will design, deploy and customize large scale Java based Identity as well as Access and Identity Management Systems.
Further information about the position:
You will be cooperating with developers, project managers, customers, QA, and other team members to assist with product development/customization.
Because our team is globally placed, an essential competence we look for is the ability to manage multiple projects and programs simultaneously and independently.
There is a bit of travel involved in this role as you will be doing some onsite setup for clients (about 75%).
Essential to thriving in this role: Task management and the desire to develop your skillset with further education and training.
We are looking for someone professional who is willing to bring an exceptional positive attitude and result oriented approach to our team.
- A great place to work.
- Competitive salaries.
- Medical/dental/vision (75% paid for employees, partial for dependents).
- Initial 15 day PTO as well as company paid holidays.
- We encourage personal growth so we offer and encourage further learning and certifications. And yes, we offer tuition reimbursement.
- We have yearly reviews to encourage career advancement, quarterly cash bonus plans, as well as immediate impact awards.
- We do have remote-work options contingent on project assignments.
- Additionally, we offer commuter benefits as well as phone and internet reimbursement.
Our work environment:
We are located in beautiful Belltown. A stone’s throw from the Puget Sound and near downtown Seattle. Olympic Sculpture Park is located down the street and the Space needle is a five-minute walk from the office so you can fully experience all of the attractions of the Seattle City Center.
As we grow we continue to evolve our approach to work itself; seeking to make it about the experience as much as the result.
We aim to implement policies that encourage employee fulfilment both at work and in personal life.
We look forward to hearing from you.